Immigration and Nationality
Our immigration specialist will reach and help you with your immigration issue irrespective of where you are based in the UK.
We advise on a wide range of immigration services to individuals and businesses, whether applications are made within the UK or from overseas. Example of some of immigration matters we cover include: –
Immigration For Individuals
- All family applications made within the UK (in-country applications) and outside the UK (entry clearance) for married couples, fiancés, family re-unification, durable subsisting relationships, children and dependent relatives.
- Tier 4 – Students who wish to study in the UK.
- Naturalisation as a British Citizen for adults and Registration of children as British Citizens.
- Applications relating to EU nationals, their EU immediate and extended family members and non-EU family members.
- Human Rights applications, which are outside Immigration Rules, particularly applications relating to established Family and Private Life in the UK.
- We also assist in challenging negative decisions by way of review or reconsideration and appeals, where appropriate.
- If you (including your dependents) wish to apply for Tier 1 (entrepreneur) visa from outside the UK (entry clearance).
- If you (including your dependents) are within the UK and wish to switch to Tier 1 (entrepreneur) visa from the following categories;
- Tier 4 (student)
- Tier 1 (General)
- Tier 1 (Post-Study Worker)
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur)
We offer a range of immigration advice services and support for businesses. If you wish to set up a new business in the UK, move your existing business from overseas to the UK or take over an existing business, you would need to consider a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa or Tier 1 (Investor) visa, if you wish to run multiple investments. Our advice and assistance will cover but is not limited to: –
- Advising you on which application is relevant to your circumstances in line with the applicable procedures and requirements; for instance, if you wish to set up in the UK, a subsidiary or a branch of your parent company, which is located abroad; the process from bringing a senior employee to the UK for the initial set-up to applying for sponsor licence when you are established and have a genuine presence in the UK.
- Working with you to ensure you meet all requirements before making your applications; for example, you will be required to submit a business plan with your application- we can work with you to ensure your proposals achieve the required expectations for your application.
- Advising and guiding you through bringing specialist staff from outside the European Economic Area.
- Applying for Sponsor Licence for your business/es if you are already established and have a genuine presence in the UK.
- Application for naturalisation or registration as British Citizens for you or your employees who meet relevant requirements.
Once your business is established in the UK, our business support specialist can work closely with you and your team to ensure relevant compliance with employment law, practices and procedures. Businesses within the UK must meet relevant statutory requirements pertaining to formation, running and management of the business and its employees. You may find that your business will benefit from further support to ensure compliance with ongoing statutory obligations.